Thursday, November 2, 2017



I chose to do my self- portrait with me sitting on my car in front of my house. I did it this way because these are the things that are important to me. My car is important to me because it gets me to wherever I want to go. My house is important because that's where my family lives. They are the most important thing in the world to me.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I couldn't agree with anyone more, my car and my house are also the most important physical objects to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree my house is my most important thing to me too because that where my family lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job of making a simple picture have meaning far beyond what most would think at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple picture with an even bigger meaning. I too have a large connection to my car since I have lots of fun memories with friends that involve the car

    ReplyDelete
  5. I approve of the subtlety that seems to emerge in your image, despite the immense simplicity of it. Even the least detailed things can have significant meaning, with a little imagination and creativity, well worth the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The portrait looks very nice! However, I think that you could have explained the picture with a deeper meaning other than what you had put. I feel like there could be other reasons that your car and house have sentimental meaning to you. I really like this picture, though, the photography is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete